Do concerns of breaching ethics guidelines for online marketing and social media keep you away from the Web?
Well, they shouldn’t.
Solo practitioners and partners in small law firms that are wary of how to effectively market their practice AND not violate their state bar association’s ethics rules need to listen to this free one-hour webinar, “Ethics in Online Legal Marketing,” Wednesday, October 24 at 12:30 pm ET. Attendees are eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits.
Learn how to develop legal ethics best practices that will empower your online marketing and give you the peace of mind to promote your firm.
What to Expect from this Webinar
Learn what’s legal and what’s not with real-life examples of online marketing for law firms that violate ethics rules, with guidance in how you can avoid these pitfalls. This webinar will also focus on strategies to comply with Rules of Professional Conduct in the following areas:
- Web Presence: Key design and content decisions for law firm websites and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social Media: How to participate in social media, such as LinkedIn®, Twitter®, Facebook® and YouTube
- Thought Leadership: Blogging best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Customer Validation: Guidance for online use of testimonials and case histories
- Showcasing Achievements: Considerations for promoting your ratings and rankings
Learn to use these key best practices — and apply them to your own marketing strategy!
Jay Butchko J.D. is Director of Retention and Acquisition for Web Visibility Solutions, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®. Jay is a SEMPO Certified Search Engine Marketing Consultant with over 14 years’ experience working with law firms on strategies to acquire new clients and grow revenues.
Carlton Dyce is Vice President of Peer Review Rating & Client Review Services for LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell. Carlton has over 25 years of broad publishing and production experience covering data collection, database management, quality assurance, product fulfillment and customer experience strategies.
To join us for this free webinar, please click here to register.