A key part of Martindale-Hubbell Connected is putting the buyers and sellers of legal services together.
Law firms want to know what their potential customers need and how best to deliver it. In house counsel wants to know which law firms can deliver their needs for the best value. Everyone wants to learn more from top experts to help them do their jobs more effectively – especially in these tough economic times.
Well behind the scenes at Connected, we hear our members’ requests to learn more (to help you do more). That’s why we’re supporting a series of discussions on key issues affecting both law firms and in-house counsel led by the President of 16-year-old management consultancy ELD International, Leigh Dance. The series will begin in October and the discussion topics include:
- Pros and cons of reducing corporate legal costs with law firm discounts
- How law firms can resource projects better: what’s working for clients’ lately
- Defending your corporate legal department budget: tools and techniques
- Tips on motivating and managing in-house lawyers in this climate
- Where demand for legal services globally is most likely to grow (geographic regions)
Make sure you’re in the know and join the Succeeding in today’s legal market: tips for in-house counsel and law firms group today. Of course you’ll need to be a member of Connected to join in.
We hope to see you there.