There has been a flurry of activity in Martindale Hubbell Connected for Social Media Policy Week, part of our summer theme Social Media Solutions. Besides the announcement of the $10K For Charity promotion, which celebrates the Martindale Hubbell Connected membership breaking the 10,000 lawyer mark, there have been guest blogs, forum postings, and document uploads all about social media policy. Next week, we continue the conversation by posting an on-demand playback of today’s successful webinar, Creating Social Media Policies, as well as, downloadable power point slides of the presentation (more information to follow).
Check out these posts about social media policy inside Martindale Hubbell Connected (log in required):
- 41 Great Links to get you started with Social Media Policies and Guideline
- What is your company doing to prevent the disclosure of sensitive corporate information to bloggers or by employee bloggers?
- Reviving the Martindale Hubbell Connected Blog With a Post About Blogging
- Top 5 Rules for Using Twitter as a Social Media Solution in Legal Marketing
- Twitter Blunders: Can Effective Social Media Policies Protect Against Them?
- “Is the Web getting any smarter?” depends entirely on us
- Day 3: Social Media Policy – Networking
- Baby Boomers, Social Networking and Competitive Advantage
- There’s Nothing — or very little — New Under the Sun
- Day 4: Policy – Providing Guidance Without Snuffing the Community Spark
In August, we again focus on Using Social Media to Land Your Next Legal Job. There will be a special video interview with Janet Hausler, head of the Lend-a-Hand project, a webinar about social media career building presented by myself and resident social media expert Alin Wagner-Lahmy, guest bloggers, special forums, and more. Social Media Solutions then finishes at the end of August with more special events and the production of a crowd-sourced best practice for social media policy creation and implementation.
Follow all the action this summer on our Twitter page by searching for the hash tag “#smsmhc”