Thanks all of you out there for your feedback on our blog over the past few weeks. Despite its shortcomings, we would never have been able to engage with you and get all of your great (and free) advice and suggestions on our blog functionality.
As you have probably noticed by now, we’ve recently released a few new enhancements to blog including:
1. No more site registration needed to leave a comment. We just ask for your name, email address, and URL.
2. Blogger profiles and photos of some of our most regular contributors like Barry and John so you can get a better idea about who we are.
3. Topic links in the right nav so you can quickly find blogs related to a particular subject.
4. Archives by month since the launch of the blog in January.
5. Changes to header tags and titles to improve search engine optimization.
Of course, some may still say that we didn’t include this or that suggestion, but that doesn’t mean that we didn’t think it was good idea. And, it doesn’t mean we won’t be doing more to update and improve the blog. As I mentioned in an earlier post, further updates will come following the implementation of our new blog platform this year. In the meantime, we are actually listening to what you are saying and to your suggestions. Thanks.