If you could spend just 3 hours marketing your law firm, what would you do first? A recent study conducted by Harris Interactive for LexisNexis indicated that small law firms spend about 8 percent of their time on marketing and business development – that’s about 3 hours a week. (Assuming a 40-hour week. Stop laughing.)
LexisNexis recently presented a free 45-minute webinar “Effectively Market Your Practice: From Campaigns to Customers” Even if you missed the webinar, you can see the presentation here: http://www.interaction.com/LNMH/go/webinars/archive.cfm
- How successful professionals are maximizing their exposure to potential clients: Includes a case study of a medical professional whose marketing strategy integrates a variety of online tactics, with suggestions for applying the same strategy to your law firm.
- How a carefully balanced marketing program can improve potential customers’ perception of your credibility and influence their hiring decisions.
- How much other law firms spend on marketing, and which opportunities they find deliver the best ROI.
- How to use search placement to build your firm’s brand and reputation and gain new clients.
- How to leverage vertical search engines such the one found on Lawyers.com to drive maximum traffic to your Web site.
What is working well for your law firm or solo practice? Tell your success story here.