- From LexisNexis® Mealey’s™ Daily Legal News.
NEW YORK – The federal bankruptcy judge presiding over the Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of Dewey & LeBoeuf on Oct. 9 approved a partner contribution plan (PCP) that will recover $71 million that was paid to former partners of the firm and could have been the subject of various causes of action against the estate (In Re: Dewey & LeBoeuf, No. 12-12321, Chapter 11, S.D. N.Y. Bkcy.). A complimentary copy of the contribution plan is attached below.
- Lessons from Dewey and LeBoeuf: The Only Guarantees are Death and Taxes
- Lessons From Dewey & LeBoeuf: Five Reasons Why Law Firms Fail
- The Aftermath of Dewey’s Collapse: The New Face of the Attorney Job Market
- $150M Post-Petition Financing Deal Approved For Bankrupt Vertis Holdings Inc.
- Citibank Reaches $435M Settlement To End Lehman Bros. Bankruptcy Dispute