For those of you who do not know about our $10K for Charity event in Martindale Hubbell Connected, you can read all about it by clicking on the banner.
We had some movement this weekend in the standings. The Whitman Walker Clinic inched ahead of the Night of Giving and Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation. North Shore Animal Leagues is still in the lead, but Pro Bono Net is close on its heels. The International Red Cross is in a solid third, and Twenty One & Co. could use some more votes as it sits in last place (for now).
The standings in the $10K for Charity Daily Poll for today are as follows
- North Shore Animal League – Sponsored by Council on Litigation Management
- Pro Bono Net – Sponsored by Pro Bono Net
- International Red Cross – Sponsored by European Company Lawyers Association
- The Whitman Walker Clinic – Sponsored by Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Night of Giving – Sponsored by National Association of Women Lawyers
- Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation – Sponsored by Lex Mundi
- Twenty One & Co. – Sponsored by Commerce & Industry Group
Remember, you can vote for your favorite charity every day, one-time each day. Drum up support for your charity of choice by inviting colleagues to join Connected, getting your connections to vote, and advocating for your choice in Tally forum post.